Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Dwayne Bowe says he's in upper echelon of NFL's WRs

Bowe feels no pressure to prove he's worthy of the mega-contract cheap nfl jerseys from chinabecause he's already one of the NFL's finest receivers -- at least in his own eyes. 
"Personally, I feel like I'm top five, most definitely," Bowe said to The Kansas City Star on Monday. "My play shows it. Running (with) the ball, blocking, all the (qualities) of a wide receiver, nfl jerseys wholesale I have. Whatever category people want to put me in, to me I'm always going to be No. 1 on this team, and that's all that matters." 
Bowe has padded his numbers in garbage time over the past few seasons, nfl jerseys china but he deserves credit for producing as a bonafide No. 1 receiver despite erratic quarterback play.

No comments:

Post a Comment